​Family Child Care Licensing
The Child Care Licensing program provides assistance to Grant County residents 18 years of age and older wishing to become licensed to provide child care in their home. 

​Legal Non-Licensed Child Care Provider Licensing

If you are providing care for any child and are hoping to be paid through the County's child care assistance program, you must first become Legally Non-Licensed in order to receive payments. This is the case even when the child is a relative.

​Adult Foster Care Licensing
Grant County Social Services assists clients who wish to provide Foster Care services to adults in the community. A licensing social worker provides coordination services to prospective Foster Caregivers. 

Child Foster Care Licensing

Foster parents provide a stable and loving home for children who are in need of temporary care. The licensing social worker assists the prospective foster parents by coordinating the licensing process.
Home and Community Based Services- CRS

DHS Provider Page Lookup

If you are looking for a licensed provider click on the link above to search.

How to Report Child Abuse & Neglect

If the child is in immediate danger, call 9-1-1 or your local police department.

Anybody can make a voluntary report of suspected child abuse or neglect if that person has reason to believe that a child has been mistreated.Others are mandated to report by statute.

If you are unsure if you should make a report, call  218-685-8200 & ask for INTAKE or email  the fillable form. 

The identity of the reporter is always kept confidential. 

Contact Us

  1. Kim Gulbrandson
    Licensing Social Worker

    15 Central Ave N
    P.O. Box 1006
    Elbow Lake, MN 56531 

    Ph: 218-685-8212
    Fx: 218-685-4978

License Care Finder

Grant County Caregiver Finder