Child Foster Care Forms and Documents
- Alcohol and Drug Use Policy
- Behavioral Tolerance Checklist & Matching Tool
- Children's Mental Health Training
- Discipline Policy
- Fact Sheet
- Family Child Foster Care Licensing Checklist
- Family Systems Supplemental License Application-Family Child Foster Care
- Family Systems Supplemental Licensing Application-Corporate Child Foster Care
Applicant(s) and all household members 13 years and older must complete a background study by completing this form. The study searches areas including local criminal background records, Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension records and child and adult abuse / neglect information.
- Also all household members who are 18 and older must have an Adam Walsh Background Study. Fingerprints are required to complete this study. You may obtain a required fingerprint card and directions on how to complete this step from your licensor.
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Individual Fact Sheet *Each adult 18 or older is required to complete this form
- Minnesota Department of Human Services Application for Child Placement and Continued Application for Family Child Foster Care